Uses UltiPro to drive reorganization, unify its HCM
- One source of truth now exists for all employee related data
- Standardization allowed for the deployment of additional modules for recruiting, onboarding, performance management, succession planning, compensation management, learning, UltiPro Perception and UTA
- Solution increased HR’s value to the organization through analytics capabilities that better inform leadership decisions, and help achieve cost reductions
Founded in 1858, Wajax is one of Canada’s oldest and most diversified industrial products and services providers. The company operates an integrated distribution system providing sales, parts, and services to a broad range of customers in diversified sectors of the Canadian economy, including construction, forestry, mining, industrial and commercial, oil sands, transportation, metal processing, government, utilities, and oil and gas.
Prior to UltiPro, Wajax employees were divided among five separate payroll solutions. This structure for managing employee data made accurate and timely reporting impossible, and the company chose UltiPro with the goal of consolidating employee records. After selecting UltiPro, Wajax embarked on a companywide reorganization that reassigned employees from one of the company’s three large divisions into areas defined by functional role.
• With UltiPro as the single source of truth, company was able to generate real-time reports with key people insights, helping to inform business decisions.
• Deployment of a variety of UltiPro functionality helped drive HR innovation at the company.
• HR can serve as a true business partner, sitting down with internal clients and focusing on the employee experience and employee needs.
• UltiPro has not only allowed company to support a reorganization, but also reduce costs and standardize processes.