Activates UltiPro® to drive HR vision
- Projected savings of $330,000 annually
- Transformed HR into a strategic operation
- Supported company’s compliance and data-governance policies
The Co-operators is a leading, Canadian multiproduct insurance and financial services cooperative with Can$39.9 billion in assets under administration. The company operates in three core areas: Property and Casualty (P&C) insurance, Life insurance, and institutional investments. The Co-operators is supported by a network of employees and financial advisors across Canada, and the company also serves approximately 300 credit unions with more than 5.5 million members.
Prior to addressing its HR operations, The Cooperators managed nine legal entities, three in-house payroll centers, one outsourced payroll, and 10 HR systems (five payroll and five HRIS).
• UltiPro enabled the company to engage in proper planning, with a defined road map to improve HR transactions and strategies.
• Built the structure of HR Shared Services team around ability to work with a SaaS provider.
• UltiPro’s sound processes enable the company to adhere to its own data-governance policies for employees.