Swedish Covenant Hospital
Achieves Strategic HR after Switching to Ultimate Software’s UltiPro
- Automated many paper-based processes
- Improved the integrity of employee-related data
- Developed online compensation statements for its workforce
Serving the residents of Chicago’s north and northwestern communities for over 120 years, Swedish Covenant Hospital promotes positive lifestyles and provides excellent, compassionate care. Operating under the auspices of the Evangelical Covenant Church, the organization offers a full range of medical services—biological, psychological, social, and spiritual—and treats the whole person throughout the healing process.
Swedish Covenant Hospital was unhappy with the customer service and HR functionality provided by the payroll service bureau it had been using. The organization needed a comprehensive solution with unified functionality for HR, benefits, and payroll.
• Managers have 24-7 rights to details about their associates, such as employee leave of absence reports, performance review histories, and employee profiles.
• UltiPro’s feature for benefits enrollment lets employees make their choices online.
• Moving data from paper to electronic forms has given the HR team more time for strategic practices.