RMH Franchise Corporation
Uses UltiPro to Speed Processing of Acquired Employees, Manage Payroll
- Added 33 locations and about 2,000 employees in one acquisition, without adding any headcount to payroll department
- Eliminated the time-consuming and detail-intensive processes related to tax reporting and wage attachments
- Configured UltiPro to handle the special situations encountered in the restaurant industry
RMH operates more than 175 Applebee’s locations in 15 states, and has grown to a payroll of approximately 10,000 employees.
RMH was using multiple HCM solutions and managed many processes by hand, including thousands of wage garnishments every payroll.
• UltiPro makes acquisitions very easy for RMH—a simple matter of adding more records, including locations, pay groups, and new states, into the solution.
• The integration of UltiPro into RMH’s point-of-sale system enables the employee to clock in electronically.
• UltiPro’s industry-specific features help the company manage all tip-related issues.