Delivers Global Reporting, Masters Complex Time Management with UltiPro
- Instant access to strategic business intelligence
- Dramatic improvements to processes for time management
- Expanded visibility into multinational workforce
Founded in 1985, Horizon Hobby, Inc. is an international developer, distributor, and marketer of radio control (RC) cars, planes, boats and helicopters; model railroad; plastic and die-cast models; and other general hobby products. The company also is one of the leading developers of radio control hobby products, which include many of the biggest names in the industry, such as Blade helicopters, ParkZone airplanes, Spektrum radios, and Losi cars and trucks. Horizon Hobby is an employee-owned company known throughout the hobby industry for its exceptional focus of innovation and service.
Previously, Horizon Hobby had been using multiple processes to handle its HR and payroll operations, including a payroll service bureau, a mainframe system, spreadsheets, and more. The HR team faced a range of HCM challenges, such as limited visibility into it multinational employees as well as inconsistent customer support from the service bureau.
• One system of record to track personal, job, salary, benefits, and other HR information of employees that live or work in international locations
• Better speed, accuracy, and support in company’s decision-making
• When questions or concerns arise about hardware, software, networks, operating systems, security, or any other related issue, the HR and payroll team has a single point of contact available 24-7
• Single-point-of-contact service from Ultimate’s experts dramatically reduces phone calls and protects budgets from steep technical support fees