Achieves Savings and Efficiencies with Cloud-Delivered UltiPro
- Frees IT staff from responsibilities related to system maintenance
- Streamlines talent acquisition and removes paper-intensive processes
- Delivers instant workforce reporting through cohesive HCM
HOLT CAT sells, rents, and services Caterpillar machines, engines, and generator sets in 118 counties in Texas. The company also offers total machine and engine rebuild capabilities, sells used equipment around the world and fabricates its own line of land-clearing equipment and HOLT Spray King® water tankers. For more than 100 years, HOLT CAT has come to be synonymous with quality, integrity, and commitment to customer service.
HOLT CAT had been using an HR/payroll application provided by a payroll service bureau, and after 18 months of using the system, the equipment dealership found this provider and its reporting tools inadequate. With multiple offices to manage, HOLT CAT needed a comprehensive HCM solution that would allow executives, managers, and HR teams to easily generate HR/payroll-related reports on individual dealerships, specific regions, or the company as a whole.
• Able to pull the necessary reports from UltiPro in seconds
• Moved to a paperless payroll and improved a range of paper-intensive processes, such as talent acquisition
• Reduction in the amount of time spent on non-value added activities, like data entry and handling paper forms