HHHunt - Time
Uses UltiPro Time Solution to Drive Culture Change
- UltiPro Time has improved the productivity of company’s payroll team, which is able to process pay much faster and more accurately
- Employees’ direct access to UltiPro through their desktop computer or mobile app enables them to plan and plot out their vacation and work schedules
- Flexible, predictable schedules have improved employee morale
Since 1966, HHHunt has been a diversified regional leader in real estate development, building, and management, with residential communities in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Maryland. With primary offices in Blacksburg, VA, Richmond, VA, and Raleigh, NC, HHHunt employs over 1,900 people in the areas of community development, home building, apartment development/management, senior living development/management, and community management.
Prior to UltiPro, the company used construction accounting software to process its payroll, and a separate system to manage benefits. As a company dedicated to growth, with 90% of the company’s profits reinvested into the business, HHHunt recognized that a modern HCM solution was a critical part of its future.
• Managers are now empowering employees with responsibility for their own time.
• Employees’ direct access to UltiPro through their desktop computer or the mobile app is enabling the company’s people to
plan and plot out their vacation and work schedules, and to view this information at any time.
• UltiPro Time has enabled HHHunt to maintain strict compliance around time reporting and employee pay.
• UltiPro Time has improved the productivity of the Payroll team, which is able to process pay much faster and more accurately.