Accurate and compliant benefits processing is a significant challenge for GSF because of the company’s complex structure. As a food distribution and manufacturing company, GSF has an employee base that is mostly hourly, and a large majority of associates are union members. Salaried and hourly employees are eligible for different benefits programs, as are union and non-union members. Even associates with the same profiles have different benefits options depending upon their departments, such as Transportation versus Warehouse.
"The solution has a tremendous amount of functionality. We are continuing to make refinements to our processes to make the employee experience even better and the administration of our complex benefits structures even easier."
- Company is using the solution for new hire and rehire benefits enrollment, life-events processing, and for processing work-status events.
- Extensive field configurability enables GSF to trigger the correct benefits eligibility in the solution.
- Shopping-cart model was popular and employees were very familiar with the Amazon-style shopping experience.
- UltiPro Benefits Prime has flexibility and functionality to handle GSF's most complex situations.
- Free training sessions with Ultimate’s UltiPro Benefits Prime experts have enabled GSF to provide a consistent level of service.