Manages Acquisition, Growth to 10,000 Employees with UltiPro
- With minimal HR and payroll staff, company doubled in size and easily hit its UltiPro go-live date
- UltiPro’s configurability helped eliminate substantial manual tasks
- Ultimate’s customer service has delivered great value and supported the partnership
GPS Hospitality, an operator of more than 400 Burger King and Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen restaurants, has more than 10,000 active employees who strive to stand out in a competitive industry by maintaining a commitment to being “Service Obsessed.”
As a culture-conscious company that believes people are its greatest asset, GPS Hospitality sought HR technology that could deliver a great employee experience. The company selected UltiPro in October 2016, and, two months later, made an acquisition that doubled its size from 200 to 400 restaurants.
• The people and technology behind UltiPro assisted GPS Hospitality in its complex transformation.
• GPS Hospitality partnered with UltiPro Managed Services, Ultimate’s full-service HR and payroll administration option, to help manage this transition.
• Ultimate’s customer service has been valuable aspect the company's partnership with Ultimate.