Disability Services of the Southwest
Leverages UltiPro to Manage Dispersed Workforce
- Streamlined processes for talent management across a dispersed workforce
- Centralized HCM data into one system of record for maximum efficiency
- Improved information delivery for specific compliance and reporting requirements
Founded in 1991, Disability Services of the Southwest (DSSW) is one of the largest providers of support services to people with disabilities and the elderly in the State of Texas. Its services include personal attendant services, nursing, therapies, as well as assistance in home modification, adaptive aids, job coaching and supported employment.
Previously, the San Antonio-based company had been using an accounting solution for its payroll processing and was manually handling its HR and benefits processes. In addition, DSSW handled its performance management processes manually. Each year, the HR team had to generate an active employee roster for each manager, determine the necessary documents for each of those managers, collect and distribute these documents, and manually input completed data into assorted systems and databases.
• One system of record for all employee management processes, provides complete visibility into workforce
• HCM analytics can be sorted in seconds to quickly deliver strategic insight
• Web access delivers HR services to workforce that is 85% virtual