Previously, AURA had been using multiple systems, including an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, to handle its processes for HR, payroll, and talent management. The company’s HR teams spent significant time and resources on duplicate data entry, manual reconciliation, and administration, and company leaders found challenges with upgrades, flexibility, and integration.
"The overall result is tremendous time savings. By eliminating multiple systems, we now have the freedom and resources to support additional initiatives — project that we would not have had time for if we were still entrenched in the day-to-day, manual labor of maintaining multiple systems."
- Employees in any location have immediate access to individual information and strategic tools to perform business activities.
- With quick access to in-depth business intelligence, executives and managers can make informed day-to-day and long-term strategic decisions about their employees and related business issues.
- On-demand reports provide strategic information within seconds.
- Automated reports deliver important business information and assist in cost control.
- Substantial time and cost savings in areas such as benefits enrollment.