Unifies and more effectively manages its U.S. and Canadian HCM
- Increased the speed and efficiency of payroll and significantly simplified the process
- New processes save the company time, and help build a positive experience for the employee from day one
- A 302% ROI over a 3-year period due to direct benefits of retiring on-premise database and manual legacy software, and indirect benefits including increased productivity of IT, HR, and payroll employees.
Headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota, AmeriPride’s nearly 6,000 employees are spread across 115 production facilities and service centers throughout the U.S. and Canada. The company provides linen, uniforms, floor mats, and restroom and cleaning products to nearly 150,000 customers every week.
Prior to UltiPro, AmeriPride had to rely on completely separate solutions for its U.S. and Canadian payroll, resulting in redundant effort, the need for reconciliation, and data integrity challenges. Canadian employee information was stored on the company’s U.S-based platform, while payroll had to be issued from a different, antiquated system. To address these challenges and improve the employee experience, AmeriPride sought a single consolidated HR and payroll platform for its North American operations, with direct access for employees and managers. The company selected UltiPro as its solution of record and went live in January 2016.
• AmeriPride was able to unify its HCM for the U.S. and Canada with UltiPro.
• The company increased the speed and efficiency of its payroll and significantly simplified the process.
• New processes are not only saving the company time, but also helping to build a positive experience for the employee from day one.