Enhances Human Capital Management with UltiPro®
- Improved payroll auditing and reporting result in improved data integrity
- Consolidated HCM, including UltiPro Recruiting, provide improved employee experience and efficiencies
- Ultimate’s focus on partnership, customer service, and training provide the support needed to drive success
Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. (KMC) markets and distributes Kawasaki motorcycles, ATVs, side x sides, and Jet Ski® watercraft through a network of almost 1,200 independent retailers, with close to an additional 7,400 retailers specializing in general purpose engines.
California-based Kawasaki Motors found itself using multiple solutions, systems, and processes for human resources, payroll, and talent management. Part of the company was using payroll service bureaus while other areas of the business were relying upon spreadsheets and manual processes. In order to achieve efficiencies, unite the company’s HR information, elevate people management, and better service Kawasaki Motors’ mobile workforce, the company selected Ultimate’s UltiPro and went live in January 2015.
• One solution for payroll, benefits, time management, and talent management.
• With UltiPro Recruiting, candidates applying for work online can use the “Discover Your Potential Tool” to identify the best open positions for them and submit online from their PC, tablet, or smart phone.
• Ultimate’s customer service answers questions very fast, usually immediately.