Anderson Center for Autism
Streamlines HR and IT Operations with UltiPro
- Simplified IT infrastructure and eliminated system downtime
- Identified essential employees at risk of leaving with the UltiPro Retention Predictor™ tool
- Increased the amount of time staff spends on training and certifications by 30%
Based in Staatsburg, New York, Anderson Center for Autism is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the highest-quality programs for children and adults with autism. It operates a school and residential campus comprising 19 facilities, as well as more than 20 adult houses and three day-habilitation programs, called LifeLong Learning℠ Centers, distributed across three counties.
Anderson was using an on-site, paper-intensive HR solution. The organization sought a replacement that would provide insight and functionality to help attract and retain a high-performing workforce, and to help streamline HCM operations.
• Launched UltiPro’s predictive analytics tools to identify essential employees at risk of leaving.
• Used UltiPro to simplify the organization’s IT infrastructure.
• Geographically dispersed employees are using UltiPro’s easy mobile capabilities to access their personal information from anywhere.
• Used insight from UltiPro Retention Predictor™ to retain key talent.
• Experienced dramatic drop in HR requests from employees for basic information.