American Fidelity Assurance Company
Deploys UltiPro’s Predictive Analytics to enhance leadership skills, support retention
- Company leadership benefits from synergy of in-house retention curriculum and UltiPro’s Leadership Actions tool
- HR takes leading role in planning retention strategies with executives
- Managers motivated to take action to retain high-risk, high-performing employees
American Fidelity Assurance Company is a supplemental benefits provider with a focus on the education, municipality, auto retail, and healthcare industries. The company has more than 2,000 employees who serve more than one million customers across 49 states.
Headcount at American Fidelity has grown exponentially over the past five years, and the company was interested in using Big Data analysis to get in front of any problems that might develop. The company wanted to help its managers make decisions and develop existing leadership skills by leveraging the power of data to complement insight.
• UltiPro’s Leadership Actions feature suggests actionable next steps across more than a dozen categories of engagement for leaders to use for retaining and developing high-performing or high-potential individuals.
• American Fidelity has provided 175 managers with access to predictive analytics, a large portion of the company’s management.
• UltiPro’s predictive tool has succeeded in developing managers’ leadership skills.