Ultimate Software Announces Executive Presentations at 2015 HR Technology Conference
Date: October 15, 2015 4:30 PM EDT
www.ultimatesoftware.com (Nasdaq: ULTI), a leading provider of human capital management (HCM) solutions in the cloud, announced today its participation in a number of presentations at the 18th Annual HR Technology® Conference & Exposition, held October 18–21 at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
Ultimate Software’s executives and employees will take part in the following events:
- Building the Next Generation of HR Analytics Technology—Martin Hartshorne, vice president of products at Ultimate Software, will join other industry leaders for an expert panel reviewing the primary influences and trends for designing, creating, and delivering the next generation of HR analytics technologies. Moderated by Holger Mueller, vice president and principal analyst at Constellation Research, this session will focus on the future of HR analytics technology and how HR leaders can proactively prepare their organizations for what’s ahead.
Time: Monday, October 19, 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. Pacific time
- Engaging and Retaining a New Generation of Workers with LivingSocial—Adam Rogers, chief technology officer at Ultimate Software and co-author of “Is There Really a Generational Divide at Work,” will discuss how technology companies are adapting to the changing work demographics and factors that businesses should consider as they purchase new solutions. He will share findings from a 2015 research study on Millennials, including emerging trends in the U.S. workforce that impact technology.
LivingSocial is also a pioneer in recruiting, engaging, and retaining Millennials. LivingSocial’s Senior Vice President of Human Resources, Colleen Wood, will discuss their workforce, whose average age is under 30 years old. She will give an overview of the strategy and approach used to select and deploy HR technologies designed to appeal to Millennials and to the workforce as a whole. This session will help attendees learn about the needs of this new generation of worker, how they are impacting other generations in the workplace, and how to best support their personal growth and contribution to your company’s success
Time: Monday, October 19, 1:30–2:30 p.m. Pacific time
- Beyond the Hype: What’s Really Important in HR Technology Today—Cecile Alper-Leroux, vice president of innovation at Ultimate Software, will participate in a panel discussion on the most important HR and HR technology issues today. Moderated by Steve Boese and Trish McFarlane, hosts of the popular “HR Happy Hour” podcast, the executive panel will address the transformational HR technology trends that truly matter for organizations today and provide actionable ideas on how to achieve the most value from current and planned HR technology investments.
Time: Monday, October 19, 1:30–2:30 p.m. Pacific time
- HR Tech Hackathon—Ultimate Software will participate in the inaugural HR Tech Hackathon, featuring teams of engineers and designers from six leading HR technology solution providers. The teams will have fewer than 48 hours to design, build, and then demonstrate brand-new solutions that address real HR and business challenges. This session is a fun way to see the latest HR technology thinking in action, and attendees can help choose the winning innovation.
Time: Tuesday, October 20, 1:45–3:00 p.m. Pacific time
- Building and Leading a World-Class Technical Team—Laura Lee Gentry, vice president of talent at Ultimate Software, will participate in a panel covering the challenges of finding, attracting, developing, and leading technology professionals. Moderated by Kris Dunn, chief human resources officer at Kinetix, the executive panel will discuss critical issues with talent acquisition, technical organization design, and positioning an organization as a sought-after employer for top technical talent.
Time: Tuesday, October 20, 4:00–5:00 p.m. Pacific time
To register for the HR Technology® Conference & Exposition, visit www.hrtechconference.com/register. Follow @HRTechConf and @UltimateHCM on Twitter for real-time updates from HR Tech.
About Ultimate Software
Ultimate is a leading provider of cloud-based human capital management (HCM) solutions, with more than 20 million people records in the cloud. Ultimate’s award-winning UltiPro delivers HR, payroll, talent, and time and labor management solutions that connect people with the information they need to work more effectively. Founded in 1990, the company is headquartered in Weston, Florida, and employs more than 2,700 professionals. In 2015, for the fourth consecutive year, Ultimate was ranked in the top 25 on FORTUNE’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For; recognized for the third year in a row as one of Achievers’ 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in North America; ranked #7 on Forbes magazine’s list of the 100 Most Innovative Growth Companies; named among the InformationWeek Elite 100, honoring innovation in business technology; and recognized as a “Leader” in Nucleus Research’s HCM Technology Value Matrix. Ultimate has more than 2,800 customers with employees in 160 countries, including Bloomin’ Brands, Culligan International, Major League Baseball, Pep Boys, Texas Roadhouse, and Yamaha Corporation of America. More information on Ultimate’s products and services for people management can be found at www.ultimatesoftware.com.
UltiPro is a registered trademark of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. All other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners.
Follow Ultimate Software
Darlene Marcroft, Vice President of PR and Communications at Ultimate Software
phone: 954-331-7444; email: email@example.com
For sales information, phone: 800-432-1729; website: www.ultimatesoftware.com