Human Capital Management Solutions for Professional Services
The client-driven environment of the professional services industry requires a high focus on human capital management (HCM). After all, people are the primary asset in moving the needle on business growth for professional services firms (PSFs). Business and technology innovation creates more need for a highly skilled workforce, and professional services firms often find themselves exhausting the supply of qualified talent—leading to a new need for talent development initiatives.
UltiPro® has earned its stripes as a best-in-class HCM among professional services firms. From recruiting new talent, upskilling current employees, and supporting virtual employees down the street or across the globe, utilizing a cloud-based HCM for professional services firms has numerous benefits. And with built-in artificial intelligence working for you, rich data about your people is right at your fingertips.Learn more
Ultimate Software’s UltiPro Solution and award-winning services give you the intelligence, tools, and support to:
- Discover an employee’s true potential with predictive analytics that provide insights such as future performance and retention indicators
- Be prepared for new business opportunities with talent acquisition and organizational restructuring
- Rollout talent development programs that are available in the office or on-the-go via an intuitive mobile application so desk and client time can be spent on billable work
- Keep crucial, specialized knowledge workers engaged to support retention efforts
- Get the feedback you need with smarter survey tools powered by artificial intelligence to further shape the culture you have developed
- Streamline payroll and HR intricacies related to job-cost allocation, healthcare/benefits, bonuses, overtime, etc.
- Develop existing and potential leaders as the organizational structure changes to meet new business challenges or as firms merge
- Generate real-time visibility into the business and its people through compliance reporting, executive-facing dashboards, team analytics, and more