Boosts Efficiencies, Employee Communications with Cloud-Based UltiPro
- 24-7 access to HR/payroll details for employees and managers in 800 locations
- Streamlined, expedited process for onboarding new employees
- Range of hard- and soft-cost savings, including annual reduction of $40,000 in mailing costs alone
First Horizon National Corporation is a premier financial services company with a long history of success and traditions dating back to 1864. The company, one of the largest bank holding companies in the U.S., is known for exceptional customer service and a deep commitment to its customers and its employees. Its team of more than 5,000 employees, working across the U.S. and abroad, serves more than 460,000 consumer customers and 55,000 businesses.
Before UltiPro, First Horizon had been using an in-house system that did not include the web-based functionality and consistent performance the company needed. The company also wanted a solution that could grow with its organizational expansion. After careful evaluation, First Horizon’s executive and management teams selected Ultimate Software’s cloud-based UltiPro. This HCM solution provides First Horizon with the flexibility to pay for the functionality it needs rather than purchase a solution with features that the company wouldn’t need or use.
• Employees and managers in 800 locations can quickly access and update information
• UltiPro automates and simplifies the process of assimilating new employees into business and corporate culture
• The HR team has cut the need for three full-time positions within its department
• The overall voluntary turnover rates decreased by almost 10% in a 12-month period