Spirit Mountain Casino
Accelerates HCM Processes with Cloud-Delivered UltiPro
- Delivers accurate, real-time business intelligence
- Expedites recruitment with Web functionality
- Achieves significant time savings so HR resources now directed toward business-critical initiatives
Located near Portland, Oregon, Spirit Mountain Casino was created to enhance economic self-sufficiency opportunities for its tribal community; to promote economic diversification by the tribes; and to support a variety of housing, educational, and cultural programs. The property also includes a 254 room lodge, 90,000 square feet of casino gaming, five restaurants, and live entertainment and special events.
Previously, Spirit Mountain Casino used a service bureau for payroll and a separate in-house product for human resources management—resulting in paper reports and data that didn’t sync, redundant HR management, and cumbersome workflow. The organization decided to switch to a cloud-delivered HCM solution that included advanced HR, payroll, and benefits functionality supported detailed, cohesive reporting.
• Reporting from UltiPro is faster and more relevant.
• Transactions can be conducted online rather than with paper forms.
• Total compensation statements that used to take two-three months to compile are now completed in less than a day.