Benefits from End-to-End HCM with Cloud-Driven UltiPro
- Online functionality for benefits enrollment and employee self-service
- Streamlined processes for strategic talent management
- Full HR and IT advantages with cloud delivery
Therma-Tru is the leading manufacturer and most preferred brand of fiberglass and steel exterior door systems in the U.S. Founded in 1962, Therma-Tru pioneered the fiberglass entry door industry, and today offers a complete portfolio of entry and patio door system solutions, including decorative glass doorlites, sidelites and transoms, and door components. Headquartered in Maumee, Ohio, Therma-Tru is part of leading consumer brands company Fortune Brands Inc.
Therma-Tru’s HR team decided it was time to update its HR and payroll processes. HR executives determined that a critical aspect of any new human resource management system (HRMS) would be the ability to simplify day-to-day processing and take advantage of integrated strategic tools for better decision-making. The team searched for an HCM vendor that could provide comprehensive functionality for human resources, payroll, benefits enrollment, recruitment, performance management, and time and attendance.
• UltiPro’s feature for benefits enrollment enables associates to review, elect, and submit their benefit elections at home or in the office via the Internet without meeting with a benefits practitioner.
• UltiPro’s performance management can help businesses better understand employee competencies, identify and reduce competency gaps, and plan for future workforce needs.
• Ultimate Software’s cloud delivery gives Therma-Tru doors the full advantages of UltiPro without having to use internal IT resources.