P.F. Chang’s China Bistro
Delivers Overall Business Impact with UltiPro
- Produced more than 54,000 perfect pay advices after deployment
- Integrated easily with the point-of-sale system — reducing the time and effort store managers needed to spend on payroll
- Provided managers and executives with strategic insight into workforce data
P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc. owns and operates two restaurant concepts in the Asian niche.
With more than 360 locations and 27,000 employees, P.F. Chang’s experienced a range of limitations by using a payroll service bureau. To support both its large, diverse workforce and its overall business, P.F. Chang’s needed a cohesive HCM solution that would cost effectively optimize HR administration as well as enable its HR and payroll teams to operate more strategically.
• HR and payroll teams now have a comprehensive view of critical information related to the company’s people-oriented processes.
• P.F. Chang’s has been able to make a range of operational enhancements that have resulted in improvements in costs, efficiencies, and accuracy.
• Because UltiPro is integrated with its point-of-sale system, P.F. Chang’s has reduced the time and effort that store managers need to spend on payroll.