Western National Property Management
Enhances Business Intelligence with UltiPro
- Averts the escalation of issues with detailed reporting
- Provides employees with quick access to their information
- Better manages unique and complex calculations
Western National Property Management manages more than 23,000 units throughout California, Utah, and Nevada. The company is an arm of Western National Group, a 53-year-old, fully integrated multifamily acquisition, development, construction and property management firm.
WNPM was frustrated with the limitations it encountered with the payroll service bureau and in-house payroll application it had been using before UltiPro. The company’s previous systems lacked the business reporting, functionality, and flexibility that WNPM required to take its workforce operations to the next level. The firm began a search for a new vendor that could provide a comprehensive solution with end-to-end functionality for HR management.
• With UltiPro, data and processes are connected in one solution, and users can run standard reports or create up-to-date, ad hoc business intelligence in minutes.
• Having all employee-related data centralized in one solution has resulted in multiple time-saving benefits for WNPM.
• Managers can view complete details about their staff—such as compensation history, performance review dates/results, job and training histories, and more—all without contacting HR or payroll.