Creating a More Meaningful Employee Experience with UltiPro
- Cut down collection of paper files, storing documents electronically for faster processing and easier access
- Reduced time for new hires to complete necessary government and company forms from one hour to under 15 minutes
- Improved companywide performance management, empowering managers and employees to create, develop, and track their goals
The Phoenix Suns are a U.S. professional basketball team and have been a member of the National Basketball Association (NBA) since 1968.
The Phoenix, Arizona-based organization wanted to enhance its employees’ work experiences by delivering more powerful tools and better information to its people at all levels. The parent organization for the Suns had been using outdated software, and the system lacked the necessary access, flexibility, and convenience for employees to update their HR and payroll information.
• With UltiPro’s user-friendly portal, employees can review and electronically sign all documents quickly.
• UltiPro’s interactive performance management functionality empowers managers and employees alike to create, develop, and track their goals.
• Through integrations with UltiPro and a third-party system, the Suns’ security operations team is able to issue credentials within two hours of an employee’s hiring.