Hooters of America
Builds Efficiencies and Adds Strategic Value with UltiPro
- Streamlining processes for talent management
- Saving time and costs through automating critical HR processes with Web functionality
- Easily managing various payroll complexities across the business
Hooters of America operates and franchises more than 450 Hooters restaurants across the U.S. and in 27 additional countries. The beach-themed bar-and-grills cater to sports fans and are known for their spicy chicken wings as well as their hostesses, who dress in the chain’s trademark bright orange shorts and white t-shirts. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Prior to activating Ultimate Software’s UltiPro solution in 1996, Hooters of America had used a combination of multiple service bureau accounts and a small in-house system to manage its payroll and human resource operations. Needing a more scalable and easier-to-maintain solution, the HR team decided to consolidate the company’s people management into one centralized platform.
• Executives and store managers have used UltiPro routinely for business intelligence reporting to analyze labor trends that impact the bottom line
• UltiPro allows company to get a better perspective on turnover by helping the leadership evaluate the common reasons for termination
• With role-based access, managers have quick access to a range of reports, dashboards, and analytics so they can get information whenever needed
• Significantly reduced paper usage