Transforms People Management with UltiPro
- Increased efficiency and instant data access with one system of record for HCM
- Easy-to-use and interface for both employees and administrators
- Improved customer service and business collaboration
Explorer Pipeline is one of the preeminent providers of fuel transportation in the U.S. Explorer operates a nearly 1,900 mile common carrier pipeline system that transports gasoline, diesel fuel, and jet fuel from the Gulf Coast to the Midwest. Explorer is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and also serves several major metropolitan markets, including Houston, Dallas, Tulsa, St. Louis, and Chicago.
As the company has grown over the years, the HR team acquired several different tools to address specific HR needs. In 2009, the company found itself with a half-dozen solutions and databases for its HR and payroll processes. As a result, employees had to remember multiple passwords and logins while the HR team had to maintain multiple systems, keep these synchronized, and attempt to extract meaningful reporting from the disparate databases.
• Consolidated HCM operations into one single platform
• Streamlined processes for talent acquisition
• HR team operating more efficiently and strategically during period of rapid expansion