Achieves HCM Efficiencies for 3,000 Employees with Cloud Solution
- Frees IT resources with SaaS
- Better manages complex payroll
- Enhances companywide business intelligence and reporting
Dungarvin is an organization of privately owned companies that is dedicated to providing high quality, community-based support to people with developmental disabilities. Founded in St. Paul, Minnesota in 1975, Dungarvin has grown to employ approximately 3,000 people who provide support to more than 2,200 individuals across the U.S.
Dungarvin had been using a payroll service bureau for payroll and an in-house solution to manage human resources. The lack of integration created problems with data integrity, redundant data entry, and cumbersome reporting.
• SaaS lets the company dedicate IT resources to other projects
• Managers can collect real-time information on their own
• UltiPro applies the correct wages, expedites the process, improves accuracy, and enhances the service delivered to employees