Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union
Leverages Cloud-Based UltiPro to Enhance HCM, Support Business Continuity
- Safeguarding business continuity through cloud services
- Reducing administration for performance appraisals by 50%
- Eliminating manual processes and corrections through a streamlined, single-source HCM solution
Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Fairfield, New Jersey, Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union is one of the largest ethnic credit unions in the U.S. With $1.4 billion in assets, this nonprofit organization serves more than 70,000 members, including the vast community of Polish immigrants residing in New Jersey.
Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union was using a payroll service bureau to handle payroll and manually managing HR functions with multiple methods, including paper files, spreadsheets, and emails. Achieving optimal HR and payroll was extremely difficult with its disparate, outdated systems as well as manual processes that were at risk for errors. The HR team wanted to make dramatic improvements to its processes with a unified HCM solution that would deliver accurate and cohesive employee data, boost employee performance and productivity, and help the HR team function efficiently and strategically.
• With role-based access, employees manage their own individual profiles, and they have 24-7 access to their information from anywhere.
• Business intelligence on turnover, overtime, employee performance, and comparative salary information are generating actionable workforce insight.
• Notable increase in speed and productivity.