Controls Expenses, Transforms HR with UltiPro
- Increased ROI, including both hard- and soft-cost savings
- Improved information accuracy and accelerated business intelligence through one easy-to-manage platform
- Re-directed resources to focus on strategic initiatives, such as recruitment and retention
With more than 1.6 million visitors annually, the National Aquarium is Maryland’s leading tourist attraction. The mission of this not-for-profit organization is to provide transforming experiences that encourage people to enjoy, respect, and protect the aquatic world.
Changing the way HR had operated for many years was not easy for the National Aquarium, but company executives knew that greater HCM results would emerge by removing as many tactical activities as possible, moving processes online for more proficiency, and leveraging strategic business intelligence.
• Because employee metrics are stored in one single, easy-to-manage platform that is available to the entire HR team, managers, and employees, the National Aquarium’s information accuracy has improved significantly.
• HR can quickly and correctly address compliance needs and challenges with UltiPro.
• Employees are taking more control of their financial lives because they now can conveniently access their ongoing income and retirement plan details.