Enhances Global Employee Data Management with UltiPro
- Merged 14 separate payroll accounts across the global enterprise into one system-of-record
- Delivered a centralized platform for greater HCM accuracy and reporting for a multinational workforce
- Created companywide value by reducing headcount and aligning HR actions with strategic initiatives
Laird Technologies is a global market leader in the design and supply of electromagnetic interference shielding, thermal management products, specialty metal products, signal integrity components, and antenna solutions, as well as radio frequency modules and wireless remote controls and systems. Custom products are supplied to all sectors of the electronics industry.
After several acquisitions, Laird had accumulated 10 payroll service bureau accounts and federal employer identification numbers (FEINs). Operating in 14 countries, the company was also using disparate systems and databases to store HCM information in different formats—creating significant reporting and data integrity issues. The company was forced to staff up its HR team to manage the expanding workload.
• Centralized data for the company’s multinational employee population.
• Executive dashboards deliver strategic metrics on global workforce in about 10 seconds.
• Reduced headcount by several FTEs through attrition.