Streamlines HCM and Drives Green Initiative with UltiPro
- Streamlined processes and improved accuracy with Web features
- Reduced reliance upon paper
- Improved communication and collaboration among corporate leadership
Founded in 1962, Scottsdale Healthcare is a nonprofit organization serving the entire Northeast Valley in Arizona through three campuses, three hospitals, outpatient centers, home health services, as well as a wide range of community health education and outreach programs. The organization is comprised of 6,700 staff members and physicians representing more than 50 specialties who are dedicated to healing and patient care.
Scottsdale Healthcare had been using enterprise software designed primarily to handle accounting and finance for healthcare organizations. As the organization grew, its HR leadership wanted more sophisticated HR functionality to accommodate its expanding workforce and to achieve its strategic human capital management (HCM) objectives. The HR team needed a Web-based solution that was easy for employees to use and would help the hospital move toward becoming a paperless organization. Without the ability to automate HR, payroll, and benefits processes—such as benefits enrollment—Scottsdale Healthcare’s HR team spent days on a range of tactical activities, such as deciphering and entering handwritten data.
• With UltiPro’s Web feature for benefits enrollment, employees can access and manage their own benefits information without duplicate data entry by HR
• UltiPro’s self-service supports the company’s commitment to using green business practices
• The company is making great strides toward its objective to go paperless