San Diego Convention Center
Aligns HR, Payroll, and Talent Management with UltiPro
- Consolidated disparate systems and databases with multiple providers into a unified solution from one vendor
- Streamlined HR processes dramatically by going paperless
- Supported the company’s award-winning green initiatives
The San Diego Convention Center Corporation (SDCCC) is a nonprofit public benefit corporation created by the City of San Diego. The mission of SDCCC is to generate significant regional economic benefits by bringing national conventions and trade shows to its world-class facility.
Like many organizations, The San Diego Convention Center Corporation had purchased multiple HR and employee management solutions over the years as different needs arose. In 2006, HR leaders found themselves with a half-dozen different solutions to handle its processes for human resources, payroll, talent management, and time and attendance. With numerous applications'and only some of them integrated'the convention center was plagued with redundancies, inefficiencies, reporting difficulties, and a lack of data integrity.
• HCM operations are much more effective and efficient with one vendor that provides comprehensive functionality with SaaS convenience.
• UltiPro’s feature for performance management creates a smooth, consistent process throughout the organization.
• UltiPro has made a huge difference in reducing the organization’s use of paper, cutting costs, and contributing to environmentally friendly business practices.