Advances HR, Payroll, and Talent Management with UltiPro
Key team data available to managers
- Improved employee satisfaction by providing instant access to personal information
- Increased value of HR executives
Carolina Tractor, one of the oldest Caterpillar dealerships in the U.S., was founded at Salisbury, North Carolina in 1926. The company has supported the growth of North Carolina by supplying Caterpillar equipment to the construction, road-building, utility, and mining industries. In addition to offering a full line of construction, forestry, and paving products, Carolina CAT also offers a complete line of material handling equipment, engineered systems, truck engines, power generation systems, and superior product support.
Before UltiPro, Carolina CAT did not have a unified platform for its HR, benefits, and payroll processes. To manage HR, the dealership was relying on outdated and time-consuming spreadsheets to track and manage information. To run payroll, Carolina CAT was using a payroll service bureau that lacked robust reporting capabilities, convenient benefits management, or strategic features for talent management. Without a centralized HCM platform, the dealership had records in different systems that were out of sync, and its HR and payroll teams were forced to handle many processes manually with paper files, emails, and printed forms.
• Managers now have 24-7 access to key data about their own teams.
• Executive decision-makers get relevant reports quickly and no longer rely on manual spreadsheets.
• HR team to recoup hundreds of hours to focus on other projects.